The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

@Home

At home you don't get mugged, hit by a car, stabbed to death, raped or generally harassed and they wonder why people don't go out anymore?

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Yep

Make an iPhone version.

it's taken quite a while but finaly mausland is starting to show quality. Nothing bad to say about this game.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Better then expected.

The title threw me off.. so waited a while before playing.

The morale to rate a game by how much fun you're having is great.. on the other hand though I'd have to say the only thing making this scrolling-shooter fun was the ability to upgrade everything including graphics and menu. As a game I'd give it 3 but as an experience you get 10.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Enjoyed it

Nice job. I like the twist I got at the end.

Patachu Strikes Patachu Strikes

Damn

This is way good. You sure got your coloring and lighting down.

~SS

Zombies Like Chopsticks Too Zombies Like Chopsticks Too

Nothing wrong with the bear

He's got a wierd expression.. but he's riding a zombie afterall ;)

I like it, it's very contrasting. I especially like your legs, it's hard to draw nice feet.

Check out my art if you want to give me some pointers. You'll have to look in my profile since I haven't been scouted.

~SS

MayleanCall responds:

I will definitely check your art out. And yhea, feet and legs are really hard to get a hand of. That and hands.... I hate hands.

He does have a weird expression doesn't he? I kind of just through him in there.

Newgrounds Staff ID Spoof Newgrounds Staff ID Spoof

Got style

Man.. That's one nice fake ID. Now I'm tempted to make one.

Which Wacom are you using?

Sabtastic responds:

I'm stuck with the old-school 6x8 CTE-440 model - 'cause i'm cheap and can't afford a new one. :P